We're flat out with the CB on!
If you love Trucking Simulators as much as we do,
Why not come and join us at Eire Agri Haulage.
We reward you for the miles that you drive and are always keen to build up our network.
Click here today to join the winning team,
join Europe's Driving Force... join Eire Agri Haulage...
- You must be 16 years of age or older
- Please only join the VTC if you are interested in Trucking,
if you want to join our Farming Simulator contracting team, we have different requirements to join that, join our Discord server for details
- Maximum speed is 100kph (62mph)
- You join our TrucksBook, VTLog & TruckersMP VTC Pages
- You must have the TB Client & Logit installed on your PC
- You have the TB Client set to Remember Login & Run at Startup
- You can join our Discord server, so we can contact you easily if needed.
We run fairly regular company convoy's on Truckers MP, Join our discord where you get a special role for joining the VTC & keep up to date with all company activity
1) Age 16+
2) Must speak English/Understand English
3) No Cheating (Money, XP etc.)
4) Only log Real Miles (Under 100km/h), this category is the main focus of the VTC for world ranking. We do not participate in race miles rankings!
5) No shouting racist / obnoxious slurs down the CB radio in Truckers MP. You are representing Eire Agri Haulage when in TMP so if the CB is too busy just turn it off and report trolls
6) Your performance will be reviewed on a quarterly basis, we reserve the right to dismiss you from the VTC if we feel you are not contributing enough. You cannot reapply to the VTC for a period of 3 months following dismissal due to inactivity
* If you will be inactive for an extended period of time, just let us know and you will be allowed to remain in the VTC provided you give a valid reason for being inactive
* Managers and Representatives are exempt from these reviews
7) Once you first join the VTC, you will be placed under a 3 month probationary period
8) Please use the VTC paint scheme when participating in Company Convoy's. Outside of the convoys, be that in single player or multiplayer you can use whatever paint scheme you wish
9) Obey the rules of the road/Truckers MP
10) If driving under the VTC name/paint scheme in other companies convoy's, please be respectful and obey that company's rules
11) You can only rejoin the company twice
12) Have The Craic!
The Rewards you get For Driving for Us:
Real Miles only for all rewards listed below
30,000km: Eire Agri Company Mod & Trailer Pack
50,000km: Eire Agri Haulage Curtainsider Trailer
100,000km: Personalised Eire Agri Haulage Truck Skin
150,000km: Eire Agri Haulage Low Loader
250,000km: Eire Agri Haulage Heavy Haul Mod
300,000km: Eire Agri Haulage Rigid Body
400,000km: Eire Agri Haulage Tanker Trailer
500,000km: Eire Agri Scania T-Cab Skin
1,000,000km (Yearly): Eire Agri Haulage Body Warmer
More to come...
Those listed with (Yearly) after them can only be achieved within the current year, the rest can be built up over multiple years
Currently only your mileage done in Euro Truck Simulator 2 counts towards these rewards, we may have rewards for American Truck Simulator in the future.
And of course it is only real miles that count, race miles are not included.
Combined ETS2 & ATS mileage for the year
1) Use VTC paint scheme
2) Arrive on time with the scheduled job / route setup in time for convoy departure time
3) Follow instructions from convoy leader, do not try to dictate the convoy yourself
4) Players with no trailer stay to the back of the convoy
5) Players with a poor ping stay to the back of the convoy
6) No Trolling
Break any of the above rules and you risk being removed from the company